Sunday, October 15, 2017

Friday the 13th


This past week:

My dairy inspector informed me we (and all other small dairy companies) have to begin complying with a mountain of paperwork and record keeping.  It's fine, but requires expensive required classes, and hundreds of hours of back office work

I went to the dentist with a toothache, and he told me I have a cracked tooth - mine is the second image below, fixable, but nothing to do right now...just avoid chewing on it ;- /


And to finish up the week, on Friday the 13th, my 2004 Ford Explorer died.  REALLY died.  Bald tires, damaged axle, advanced rust, oil leak, damaged exhaust system, the works.  At 212,000 miles, she's been a good ship.  Mom & Dad and I drove down to Cadillac, MI to meet my new set of wheels, a nice 2010 Explorer




No comments: