Saturday, February 16, 2013

of purple mountain majesty and green squirrels


I'm back from the Grand Canyon and am going to write about different parts of my trip this week


I flew into the Las Vegas airport, land of hilarious slot machines, like...


the Star Wars slot machine


I lost $1 on Dam Lumberjack Beavers


You gotta know when to hold 'em


The theme of this slot was toy dogs


Oh, Mr. Lucky!


There is a kiosk in the airport where you can pay to breathe "fortified oxygen" with a variety of scents. These guys thought it was a good idea and did not seem to think it was as absurd and hilarious as I did.  They also stuck some kind of patches attached to wires onto their backs, presumably aiding their hangover helper.

1 comment:

Timothy Leslie said...

weird......... but I'll try it.