Monday, August 25, 2014

Rock n' Roll All Night



I photographed as many audience members as I could at the Def Leppard/KISS show August 23rd at DTE Music Theater in Detroit.

Male of female, most fans donned Gene Simmons make-up.





This guy had the platform boots on and was like 8 feet tall


KISS played Cadillac, MI High School in 1975 - right down the road from my farm - and this man, obviously, was there - here's info about that event - I understand they are going to make a full length documentary about it


This guy was tailgating in the parking lot - note potato salad








My own dates for the show - I love these people SO much!


Unbeknownst to us, Dave brought a fake blood packet to the show, and during 'God of Thunder', broke it out and spit blood along with Gene Simmons, who was doing it on stage.  I was laughing so hard I could barely look up for this picture - he spent the rest of the evening with dried fake blood on his face, neck and clothes.  I love you Dave!

No comments: