Sunday, April 10, 2011

Seattle to Kingsley


I am home from my Seattle to Kingsley road trip!  It was amazing - here are some highlights:


Best airline logo: Alaska Airlines, which I flew out to Seattle.   It's like Native American Bob Marley with a Bride of Frankenstein afro.


The cherry blossoms are in bloom in Seattle!


Seattle hostess cat Sylvia Rabbit


Crazy good sushi in Seattle


This is my very close power friend Linda in Seattle.  We had a bite to eat at a bar that happened to be having free bingo night, and Linda won!  They gave us bingo inkers that said 'Dabbin Fever' (see pic).  She is one of the best people I know.



My losing ballot


South Dakota sky study




If you've never been to the memorial at Little Big Horn, Montana - I recommend it:  it was fascinating


Beautiful power sister Amelia


We ate pizza at Stellar Pizza in Seattle - and it was totally stellar


Finished up the trip in Monroe, Wisconsin Friday night with a visit to Baumgartner's, one of the best local tavern/restaurants I've ever been to.  They have a great atmosphere, not to mention cheese menu.


They serve Limburger cheese sandwiches, which are purely delicious.

1 comment:

RealReldnew said...

I am SO stealing that cat if I ever have the chance.